CNM carnegie corporation limited

announcement, page-3

1. 1,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

That sort of support from Labor almost guarantees a Liberal victory! (Ahhh, Johnny's $5 mill pledge - the irony.)

Sure, it's not a $20 mill grant but it's a great initiative and Carps has my vote.

Well done Ottaviano and Burns for putting wave technology, particularly CETO, front and centre of renewable energy generation in WA. The reports I've read have Carpenter specifically mentioning "wave and geothermal" in the announcement. With geothermal energy still a long way from generating electricity in WA, this initiative has CETO written all over it. CNM management continually prove themselves to very effective politically.

With the Binningup "unproven" contract, the Albany licence, Carpenter's endorsement of wave power at the state Labor conference, the second round of the WA Low emission Grants around the corner, and now this initiative, surely we are a shoe-in for at least half of the Binningup contract, if not more. And the extra cash this initiative will provide will sweeten the incentive to finance it too.

With all of this as a backdrop - why would anyone sell at 13.5c? If the idiot who's selling is still forced to sell more in the coming days/weeks, it might be wise to help take those shares off his hands!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.