PUA 0.00% 0.3¢ peak minerals limited

announcement, page-17

1. 2,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Its pretty early days to be trying to second guess grade/resource estimates at BNH, but if they are intending to bulk mine then its probably better to use bulk mining widths in any attempts

What I like about BNH is that the consistency of their success rate - visible gold in virtually every hole drilled - and multiple new thick mineralised zones repeating at depth and at the moment no apparent end in sight to this repitition. The grades may not appear spectacular when extrapolated over large widths but given the abundance of vein sets and of visible gold the prospect for significant grade factoring seems likely especially given the results they are getting at Hill End. It has really only had minor surface working historically so this is pretty much an untapped new system.

Below is an extract from their 6th August 08 update that highlights some of these points.

The first of these holes HGD12 identified
    five thick mineralised zones with multiple veins and each zone is of 10-20 metres thickness
    and they are typically 40-50 metres apart down hole. Over thirty occurrences of visible gold
    were logged in the hole with visible gold observed in each zone and the lower three zones
    are new discoveries. Both gold grade and abundance of veining continue undiminished and
    open at the bottom of the hole at 400 metres.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.993M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 27347482 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 527338 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.