JRV 6.67% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

Good point Skyper. I guess there are two ways of looking at...

1. 687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

Good point Skyper. I guess there are two ways of looking at this.

1) CRG can go get stuffed. ie "talk is cheap". Until they put the big money on the table, everything else means sh*t. Therefore we continue stearing our ship (to the promised land) as per normal ie working on our own process & if we come up with something that works & it starts to look attractive to a either some pirates or the Royal Armada (BHP & others) who decide to either buy us out or JV then putting the pressure on CRG to commit, I see is the best way for us to steer this little boat.

2)If CRG want any aspect of our process, they can use it. Its good to have options. Duncan has done more leach tests on Young laterite than Jiaming. At least this way Jiaming better stay on the ball.

Imagine if this deal falls through with CRG. Duncan will then look like a complete muppet because he didnt continue the work on our own process & he will seem completely naive for just assuming that the deal with CRG was a definite. So I think at the moment, our captain is steering the right course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $696.3K 42.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4377260 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 326347 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.