JRV 7.14% 1.3¢ jervois global limited

Skyper,Perhaps you should read Deepdiver and Robin's posts again...

1. 2,971 Posts.
    Skyper,

Perhaps you should read Deepdiver and Robin's posts again instead of talking about things " smelling"

Yesterday's announcement was positive in every respect

The assays were excellent and all JRV were saying was that they are continuing to work on the best possible leaching method..after all, its what theyve been doing for years and, to the credit, have rejected the likes of what Intec had to offer with good reason

CRG are a business looking for the best outcome for their venture..if JRV's method proves better than the other, they will use..They would make a business decision not one based on the fact that Jiameng is also Chinese

Besides, JRV, as DD poited out, has other very compelling assets where this method could be used

For the first time, I really believe JRV is on track for something huge and the Chinese realise this...They will not let it slip away because it simply does not make sense for them to do so

I think we are finally on the cusp of being rewarded for out years of frustrated shareholding so lets get behing Duncan and his team and concentrate on all the positives that lie ahead for all of us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.