JRV 6.67% 1.4¢ jervois global limited

deepdiver,I am sure that the way the announcements have come out...

1. 12,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    deepdiver,

I am sure that the way the announcements have come out of JRV (2 in 4 days) means that something is cooking...DP is just giving the market indications that expect a big one soon....not sure if we will have to wait till the 31st Oct...I think in 2-3 weeks we will have the big announcement regarding the successful sign up of the JV...what do I base this statement on? Just on the complete difference in treatment towards JRV by the previous Chinese entity and China Rail....the previous one was a non-starter right from the word go...no down payments (here we have $1m in our kitty)...no FIRB approval the last time around...they just dragged on the deadline with no intention to sign up....if I r'ber correctly, we were seeing record highs in Ni price at that time and yet the JV was a no-goer....I think Guang Ye was the culprit all along....this time the PoN is almost one third of last year and yet China Rail have fulfilled their obligations...that raises the chance of a successful sign-up by quite a few folds....agin the deadline of 31st Oct in that case could be a strategic safe one adopted by DP to make sure that they do not have to ask for any more extensions and all the necessary bits are taken care off way before that....hence I think we are looking at something well before the 31st Oct to be declared by them...

Guys, if you can find any fault in my reasoning please feel free to comment on it...I hope I have not let it sound like a ramp and if anyone feels that I have been ramping it up, I may need to brush up on my power of expression and reign in the excitement in the future...this is no "train leaving the station"..."blue skies ahead"..."all get on board" kind of a post but just my thoughts on a company's dealing I have closely follwed in the last few quarters...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.