JRV 0.00% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

announcement, page-35

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi thebushboi, I am not from the Beijin but I came from the mainland of China for long time! Sorry the difficulties I made for you. LOL.

JRV is at a crossroad in its exploration life. It is quite promising if we think in strategic thought to pick up the trival little factors such as the water and so on.

Big profit has to come with a good strategic mind, proper action at correct time, and strong gut to take the affordable risks.

1. JRV has the assets which are envied by a lot of big boys around the global.
    2. The assets sooner or later would set a proper price for its intrinsic value.
    3. The assets have defined the fate of JRV and its shareholders.
    4. The financial tsunami set the temperture of the market sentiment.
    5. Good traders and investors should seperate the fate from temperature consciously
    6. Temperature could be low and high. Before it gets at some threshold level, you have to be patient.
    7. All of buying below $0.025(the reason is I bought it at $0.023) are good buying even I prefer to buy at the lowest edge of the bottom
    8. If you buy at low price, you just need to hold and hope.
    9. Future could not be predicted exactly. So we still need the lucks and prepare to take the consequences.
    10. I prefer to gamble a succession of pennies for big dollars.

The tsunamis is great if it could not burn down the whole financial system and stop the industrializaion of BRIC. It would make the chances for small players to get the life turning points.

I trust JRV at what I paid and believe I will be rewarded. It is useless to worry too much the details and question too much about "ifs and buts."

Good luck and let's wait for the reward. The reward will surprise most of members of the market crowd.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $16.05K 886.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5738655 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 570064 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.