RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Best news I have heardDisallowed manager...

1. 1,269 Posts.
    Best news I have heard

Snake oil manager Povey..............GONE

Fawaz Mourad, Director - Mr. Mourad was born in London, England,and now lives in Beirut, Lebanon. Mr. Mourad has a Master's Degree in Business Administration from the University of Southern California and a Joint Honors Degree in Physics and Chemistry (Bachelor of Science)
    from the University of Manchester in the United Kingdom. He presently is co-owner of one of the largest Middle Eastern oilfield distribution and service companies, Al Fardouss International. In addition, Mr.Mourad is a co-owner of Envirotech, a full-service engineering company
    providing enviromental alternatives to major industries throughout the Middle East. Mr. Mourad's businesses operate in Egypt, Lebanon, Oman, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon and the United Arab Emirates.

Mr. Mourad became a Director of Mag-Well, Inc. on August 31, 1995, and brings forth 15 years of experience in marketing and providing services to the oilfield and industrial markets in the Middle East. He is a member of the International Chamber of Commerce in Lebanon and
    Syria, and is a member in Egypt's International Economic Forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.