CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

I have briefly glanced over the literature the only thing I...

1. 38 Posts.
    I have briefly glanced over the literature the only thing I cannot see is how they ARE going to cut costs as illustrated in last weeks announcement and the production figures = income. There is appears to be no mention of this? Lets be straight this company is not a explorer but a producer. on this alone I think these blokes should have driven a harder bargain. I see none of these figures included.

page 64 of 77

the volidity of the share price in indicative of the present economic situation? these blokes were lax and too incompetent to see a economic storm!

again "the voladity of the share price is indicative of the present economic situation - yes to certain degree but these blokes must be responsible for there actions and they chose not to say anything or do anything!

"and in our opinion a lender would ......monies on a similar terms as toll/chg or HNC as these entities have detailed knowledge of the coy its projects and its future potential" - Yes he will make a killing at our expense!

for another time "WHERE ARE THE ...... PRODUCTION FIGURES YOU WOULD KNOW THEM BY now YOU JUST DO NOT CHOOSE TO RELEASE THEM! or again you cannot meet your deadlines because you are lazy ? and then dilute the coy at a fair price.

recent press from these blokes

page 64 of 77. The PFS is funded by HNC and it is to be completed in December 2008. well where is it? The anouncement on the nickel and cobalt supposed to be up and running this week as per announcement last week. well where is is it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.