CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

announcement, page-2

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Yeah the numbers look a bit chooked dont they and the timing suits perfectly ... at the capitulation lows of metals just before the AUD decides to start its own "c" downer to sub 50c (IMOOC)

But what are our immdiate options? U know what happens when a deal u cant refuse is offered.

Right now would LOVE TO SEE ANOTHER CASHED UP MAJOR watching this fiasco of a melodrama swoop in and offer a buck ten for the whole shebang whilst its still only about 140 mill shares ... thats about CMR's cost of the freaking future nuke plant damn it, already in place wasting its time on the oxides !!!

Where r u XSTRATA .... aint u interested in an established URANIUM FIELD if nothing else !!! Forget the rest, u can sell it back to HNC later at a profit when metals move into their third primary UPWAVE .... but then u wouldnt want to sell it anyway !!!

Classic case of timely "justifiable" rape and pillage ... but like "justifiable" homicide .... murder is still committed ... but what are the alternatives ???

Anyone here have any connections with a major they would like to refer this firesale to ???

And who the hec are these "valuers" and whats the logic behind their valuations. This is a LONG TERM PROJECT so LONG TERM LOGIC should be used, NOT opportunistic SHORT TERM fiction.

But what are our alternative options?

And guess if the sp started moving up in speculation, the "market" would prob keep a cap on it. Interesting how Cornell's latest tranche was done at 22c ... they would have 8+ mill shares to dump for breakeven at first opportunity of that pivot ??? Likley "market" pressure already in place and during a likely quiet period ???

Guess now gotta decide whether to idealistically exit for easier and cleaner things wasting all the good past work or whether to don my own pirate hat and join the dark side haha ! And to think I was foolishly defending the 52 line ... still got those too. What an idiot. Denial !

Interesting and gotta say really amusing if one can ignore the (shareholders) wealth destruction. I know who I should be working for but they are just a pee-weak bunch of toothless bureaucrats !

Thats the sharemarket folks ... like a game of monopoly.

All fictional imagination again ... gotta get off this cosmic smoko !

IMBOOC

PS Would STILL LOVE to know how / why we were 2 years late and 300% over original schedule / budget ! Yeah hope everyone turns up to the egm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.