JRV 6.67% 1.4¢ jervois global limited

I have watched the offering re JRV on HC over the last few...

1. 388 Posts.
    I have watched the offering re JRV on HC over the last few weeks. We can all see the various points of view,and many are just flipant observations but one thing I have noticed is that the appologists for the Pursell "family" camp, eg. Rutz911,the ridiculous William Shan Shan(send Duncan some cherries from Young)etc., have never once seen fit to refute the rational claims made by various postings, nor do these apologists ever submit some semblance of thought as to what Pursell is aiming to do, or more pointedly should do,we've seen what he has done

Let me reply to Deepdivers' latest submission.
    1/ Double Link bought CRR to the table,Pursell negotiated with them and eventually signed a framework Agreement with CRR and Yunnang Jiaming, was Pursell tortured to sign,one assumes not.Someone had to lead Pursell to a prospective partner, he has been incapable of finding anyone of substance for goodness knows how many years.Double Link has done no wrong that I can see.Pursell was asked to find a person with "negotiating skills to bring the Young site to fruition"at the 2007 AGM,he said he would "look into it",result, he gives his daughter a job, car and house in Young,great lot of good that does,just another wad of money to the "family".

2/ Deepdiver says no mining engineer,well we've had Pursell for twenty odd years and look where he got us,let me suggest he won't be hard to replace,of course he will be replaced, look what a saving that will be,both ability and moneywise.It seems we have one of the "family" as the geologist,she's not on the board, she's an employee. Let me suggest there will be plenty of capable geologists looking for work in the New Year if she doesn't wish to work with an alternative management structure.

3/ Deepdiver seems to know what Seckolt is thinking and going to do.Has he met him, has he discussed what his intentions are,probably not. Deepdiver just wants to sow discontent, he should turn his pen into telling Pursell what to do to fix up the trainwreck he has created, something positive instead of his negative drivel,there are plenty of items he could address after Pursells' time in charge

4/ The Chinese deal is not over, it is just that apparently they will not deal with Pursell after his insuting and embarrasing behaviour towards them. I understand they will resume negotiations when Pursell is gone,Deepdiver you should concentrate on the "family" gravytrain more and less on fanciful political moves you dream of

5/I find it ammusing to hear Deepdiver say Mr. Jansen has been callously removed,what about the neverending rollcall of directors who have "resigned" at Pursells "request",including a previously long serving employee/Director who apparently got shunted for trying to protect staff from family "bullying" in the office.
    Deepdiver,callouses are what Pursell said the Chinese were missing when he shook their hands, and this helped him make his judgement about shafting them so rudely.

6/ Campbell and Ledin have shown a bit of resolve in the face of a devious and contriving fellow director who has obviously run the company for his "family",before the rights of the shareholders

REMEMBER THESE POINTS
    A/ Pursell has put JRV in the financial position it is in today

B/ Apparently a large majority ofshareholders want a chance to review the JRV management

C/ Pursell tried to sack two board members who disagreed with his autocratic way,one was a long serving JRV employee,don't tell me Pursell was in anyway unaware of her capability,it apparently had not been in question until she opposed him at board level

D/ Pursells reign has left the share price at historically low levels, after watering them down time and again.Don't blame the bourse for this,it has been clearly caused by his management,attitude and manner to potential partners

E/ Pursell has ensconced his "family" in just about the only jobs available in JRV, what saving would be made if things were restructured for efficiency and not just "family" appointments.It is highly probable that payments to "family", salary and perks could be costing up to $650,000, why would Pursell or the family want this gravytrain to stop

F/ JRV has a potential lawsuit on its hands, this is another huge reason NOT to have Pursell anywhere near the management of JRV

F/ Pursell has continued the gold mining operation despite saying he would sell it year ago at the 2007 AGM,this at a time of world record prices,i anyone making mony out of this operation?

RESIGN PURSELL AND GIVE THE SHAREHOLDERS A CHANCE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.