JRV 0.00% 1.3¢ jervois global limited

announcement, page-18

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe, spider11, you would be disappointed to see I would be here for a while since I have put the money into JRV.

To the member of the market crowd, it seems good idea to keep JRV thread only for one voice or one image. Unfortunately it is impossible since everyone has different tastes. You could not stop the people think independently.

I will read your post and give my opinions which may agree or disagree with your opinions. I believe all of the mates cry to ignore this or that are youth or mentally not matured.

I just wonder how childish you are. You don't need to declare to ignore whose posts. For example, if I dislike to read your posts I just skip over all of your posts. What're the points?

You need to lose your shirts at least one time and then you would know how great to see the market and JRV from different angles. For example, after I read you and other members of the market crowd, I was alerted the risks/chances since too many of you have been trapped here.

Don't be serious about my posts. I mainly post to sharp my minds and English, and try to know more about JRV from different views. You stay with JRV too hard and have too many lines to govern your posts.

Don't worry the ideas but do put your eyes on your capital and profit. At last who is right or wrong not important if you could win for the profit in a long enough time.

Good lucks and hope to see you say you win a lot not just trapped in JRV. LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $57.61K 4.114M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2851719 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 197195 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.