MLS 5.00% 2.1¢ metals australia ltd

announcement, page-32

1. 5,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Further to my last and this should concern all shareholders.
    If as I believe the new permit is made retrospective from the expiry date of the last permit then the company will have only limited time to complete the requirements of the second permit. I.e only have 12 months to complete the work that may have to be done in a nomal two year period.
    If the company fails to meet the requirments of the new permit then that would be grounds for the Namibian Mines Dept. to deny a third application of a renewal.

Below is an extract from the Namibian Mining Act:

71. Duration of exclusive prospecting licences.
    (1) Subject to the provisions of this Act, an exclusive prospecting licence shall be
    Valid -

(b) for such further periods, not exceeding two years at a time, as may be -
    determined by the Minister at the time of the renewal of such licence as from
    the date on which such licence would have expired if an application for its
    renewal had not been made.

(3) Notwithstanding the provisions of subsection (1), but subject to the other
    provisions of this Act -
    (a) an exclusive prospecting licence shall not expire during a period during which
    an application for the renewal of such licence is being considered, until such
    application is refused or the application is withdrawn or has lapsed, whichever
    occurs first or, if such application is granted, until such time as the exclusive
    prospecting licence is renewed in consequence of such application;

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $5.25K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 666350 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.