MLS 2.50% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

announcement, page-43

1. 27,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3195
    hey pach,

it was a breif conversation, mainly from my side, as i only wanted to know what happened in the hearing, and then he said it was adjourned and why.

his mood was optimistic, if that helps.

Nothing changed from when i spoke to him the previous week, optimism, based on the facts of the case, and that lawyers signed sealed and deliverd with all consents on the origianl hand over of the tenament. Its indian giver stuff, and pointing the finger at the minister of mines.
    ("i might be a dh, but you should have signed it over")

Another interesting point,,,,from speaking with BMN, when the savanna case was being regurgitated, there is a precident, favouring the explores, that if they have done the work, and time passed, the other bloke had plenty of time to stick his hand up to call foul, but waited till the work was done, the courts rule infavour of the explorer.

It is also believed that the plaintif does not have oodles of cash to fight it out in the courts.

Omeara, i will ask about the expires again, and refer to ext as example, next time i speak.

Apparently the hearing is Friday, namibia. WHen is that in Aus? We lead the int date line, so we're 9 hrs ahead, est, so, guess its Monday.

Unless we hear and asx announce to it, i'll call monday.

My bet is, plaintif stalled with "my papers arent ready" BS, to try an do a deal outside of the courts. But thats just my instinct.

WHat would you do if you were him, facing off against a coy with 4+ m cash?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $14.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $123 6.395K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1043387 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 270215 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.