MLS 5.26% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

announcement, page-52

1. 27,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3198
    ok team,

just spoke with Norman,

everyone showed up, and the plaintiff was given our afferdavids, our claims, and has requested another week to consider their position in respect to our counter-claim, arguement, defence.

I dont know how it works, i would have thought that all that would have been put on the table in one, but obviously they get tit for tat.

So, it has been adjorned to same time, same station next week, ie , Fri again. So here next monday.

They were considering an announce, but not couldnt really add anything, as you see.

So, expect an announce if we do get something from the next court date.

The good news is, as i understand it, that MLS have requested that the tenament renewals to be considered by the minister once this is sorted.

My bet is, we will still see something happen on the steps of the courthouse, and we just pay this guy off, after they have had the week to see the strength of our case.

So, IMO, one way or the other, all this guy wants is soemthing out of it, and its in everyones interest to pay him off and move on.

Put this in perspective, we are a 7m mc coy, with peers in the 100mill mc, and yes, we need to do some work, and dilligence, but if you are of the view, that this will get resolved, it is then only a matter of time, until MLS returns, and exceeds.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $503 25.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1580932 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 174130 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.