MLS 0.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

announcement, page-75

1. 27,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3167
    anthony,

to be thrown out, it needs to be first heard.

And that is the hearing.

All that has transpired has been along the protocal line.

The judge follows what he is mandated to i suspect.

I'm just as ignorant as the next shareholder who is not himself a lawyer,

However it works over there, the judge has been in the middle of Plaintiff afferdavid, then MLS, then Plaintiff again, and so at the end of that, says, ok, there's enough paper floating around for us to have a full hearing.

What is that? My understanding of a hearing, is that the judge can consider all the arguments, and decide if there is merit to go further.

The fact that Normal has said it is going to a "full" hearing,,,wasnt aware that you could have a partial or prelimary one, but maybe that is just the terminology.

And as said, maybe it is just the protocal.

The important thing, is that there was nothing which our defence was shocked by, or revelation to, by the plaintiff.

We were expecting what the plaintiff presented.

The company is aware, that it is best to get on with it, but you have to follow the yellow brick road, until the plaintiff, can recognise their own weakness, and take an offer.

Best way to make up for the MLSOA holding, is to buy heads as backup.

I took a punt both ways, i massive average down with a large parcel relative to my original holding, at .001, and .002. So, my av is only, .005

If this takes say 1-2m to sort out, is 4-5m enough to put the oppies at .005? Would think in a heartbeat.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $2.237K 118.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52631 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 295242 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.