MLS 5.26% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

announcement, page-79

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    I am changing my sentiment to ST Sell. I have been dumping a few here and there and I think it may be time to move on to another Uranium miner. Very, very frustrating indeed. Luckily I have the opportunity to dump the rest of my holdings as I have reaped rewards on not only other shares but MLS as well in the short term. Sorry to all those that have holdings at higher prices but I feel you are in for a long wait. Option holders, well, time speaks for itself and if there is no legal resolution and thus no lease renewal before September then those options will disappear - What is the point to extend the dead-line if lease renewal has a maximum of two years (According to legislation) from the last lease renewal date? You would be better off looking after the shareholders you still have IMPO. I think there is a great deal of misleading information being given ATM and I in the short-term do not want to be a part of it - There is money to be made elsewhere. And yes think whatever you like, this could be a downramp. For all those that continue to, IMO, 'mislead'; you should stop as you may be creating your own so called coffin.

Cheerio Nikess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.