MLS 5.26% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

announcement, page-81

1. 27,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3195
    I pass on my conversations with the company are as a courtesy to holders.

I suggest that you make a point form of what i have posted, albiet that it is my interpretation or understanding of what was said, and phone the company yourself, and ask to each item if it has been accurately represented.

There is nothing up my sleeve.

I post only that i am aware of.

I am an interested shareholder, I encourage anyone, to whatever stock you own, to phone the company, and get a first hand sense of what you are investing within. Some dont feel comfortable doing so, is why i dont mind sharing what discussed when i do so.

It is up to individuals to make their own decisions, and i encourage anyone else here, to call the company,
    Normam Grafton, company secretary on 08 94817833 perth,
    and then they can post back to the authenticity, that both Patch and I have been keeping the team up to date.

It might not be much, but it is an effort as to keep pace with what is going on, outside of general annoucements.

Who else here knew that PDN lawyers also represent us?

Is that part of an ASX requirement, or is it just a benefit to those who care to ask to know?

Appreciate that there are the silent members who can guage for themselves, the nature of the post.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $2.496K 124.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 946687 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 29215 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.