AIO 0.00% $9.13 asciano limited

announcement, page-2

1. 8,028 Posts.
    Hi Mangels,

I like AIO, but I like money more. Mr Market wants News, Dow futures is tanking, we all know what happen with SARS like time, this time we have credit crisis plus flu.

From the way how they have been giving us the news, it is like once a month, they have said it before end of June, so I am thinking maybe in mid May. In this volatile market, I play with stop loss. I normally increase my bet if I am sure, I think $1.30 is the supprot line. Dow was green last friday, and the market is tanking...so if the DOW tanks tonight, and AIO with no news tomorrow...we all know what happen. I don't buy a stock base on 'cheap/price" anymore...I rather wait and go hard when I am sure.

Not sure at the moment. AIO opened at $1.335, then down to $1.315, then LNN came out with a successful T/O, AIO went along and up to $1.40. All the dust are settled, HengSeng opened and down 428pts, our XJO started to slide, and so did AIO, she reached $1.27, which we haven't seen for 5 days. I don't like it.

One thing that I am sure is AIO won't close above $1.40 today and that you can bank on it. I will be back, but not now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.