CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

Spook, ChiefyJ and everyone else some great posts over the past...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    Spook, ChiefyJ and everyone else some great posts over the past two weeks. From what I've read and researched there are so many things to consider.

My biggest query was originally the fact that we had no website and I pushed as hard as I could as a shareholder for that to be finalised and to our benefit it finally was. Even though I'm not so sure about it's ongoing necessary updates.

I've put as much pressure as I dare on our management regarding breaking up the announcements but I was assured that they know the requirements.

IN MY HONEST OPINION the announcements after careful review should've been split into several individual announcements:

* The initial AGM announcement

* The Ze Vermelho Gold Project

* The Cidinha gold prospect

* The mineral drilling Brazilian updates

* The mineral drilling Uruguay updates

* Pyke Hill measured and inferred reports

* The actual ongoing updated progress with the Cyanidation production

* Ongoing tailing reports so that we have a continually updated future production potential income status.

* Regular reports on the ongoing income being generated from both the Gold and drilling projects.

* The AGM report

Etc, Etc, Etc!

I've seen such ongoing reports with so many other companies particularly growing juniors on the ASX and I personally believe that this is the weakest point in CGM's armour and I would love management to hear all their shareholders concerns...........

Please CGM hear your shareholders...........

Please make announcements as things happen.........You mightn't think they're important, especially with our CEO's major shareholding but they are.

Ongoing updates and announcements are crucial for a juniors SP and recognition and If we review all the success stories on the ASX you will always see ongoing informative (and often repetitive) announcements to keep both the shareholders and traders interest.

Please here us CGM

GL all holders

IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.