AEE 3.70% 14.0¢ aura energy limited

Announcements due, page-12

1. 3,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4564
    Hi D123
    I can honestly say after spending one year in Mauritana do not spend one cent as a investment in this country. This is my last night in this country, thank god, the project that I have been on was a very large SAG mill 40ft and a 2230 Tpd cone crusher plus 3 new leach tanks for CIL and associated conveyers. A job like this in Aust would have taken 12 mths but due to having to use local labour (which is all associated with president and other pollies )will take over 20-24.months.
    The mine that i am on at the moment has 2500 workers af which 254 are expats(normal amount of worker on a mine this size in Aust) the excess of workers is unbelievable and I have worked in 3 other countries in Africa before. We pay much more for local labour than you would in Zambia or Tanzania which have a more skilled mining workforce than Mauritania can ever hope for.
    Maurintania is still the highest country per capiter for slavery.
    Myself and 12 of my colleges have just had 5 hrs at the pub celebrating about getting out of this country. When The Donald described African nations as s***holes he did not even envision this place.
    I can go on but now is bedtime and cant wait to get home. It takes 3 days from this place but luckiery all bussiness class.
    Sorry about spelling but pretty pissed at the moment and wanting to go home to family

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $107.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $97.09K 710.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 153340 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 208990 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.