KMN 4.00% 12.0¢ kings minerals nl

As far as announcements go there should be some more assays due...

1. 313 Posts.
    As far as announcements go there should be some more assays due from Kalman and Mt Philip Iron Project imminently.

At Kalman they have 3 rigs operating and another was due to be in place last month, but was delayed. If these rigs are drilling reasonably well then numerous assays must be at the lab, in the queue, for assessment and release. Expect a reasonable constant flow of results over the comming weeks.

In my last correspondance with the company I was advised an initial resource estimate for Kalman would be out in Sep, so expect October. I would NOT be on the sidelines in the lead up to this announcement. Kings is flying relatively low under the radar and with the likely size and quality of the initial estimate to be world class, it will NOT stay that way. A market cap approaching $1b will be more realistic IMO.

The first drill hole at Mt Philip was completed in March and intersected a haematite body about 20m in width. The assays have been in the lab since to confirm the results. So, must be imminent. Any decent fe % from this and the market will pin its ears up. Iron is king atm.

Drilling and assays from Mexico have been streaming through, and it looks like their tennament package there is going to house some economical deposits other than the Cerro del Gallo which holds 11m oz au equiv AND IS BEING EXPANDED. This could end up holding 12-13m oz au equiv. How many other deposits are there like this around the world, that have not been poached by a big player? With mining due to comence early next year, why would you be out now?

Holding long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.