GNM 4.17% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Good morning apkjm. Yes, that is true. I have become...

1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Good morning apkjm. Yes, that is true. I have become disillusioned with this forum.

If you read my first posts here, I was impressed with the depth and quality of the discussion here. Now, it's I'm right your wrong emotionally charged arguments. Gotcha moments seems to be the trend. My posts have been moderated even though what I posted was proven correct. This forum has become more entertainment than healthy debate, or discussion. . . . . . So why would I choose to participate in other people's games? There is more important things to do in life living on the Gold Coast atm.

I anticipate that the activities report will probably produce more questions than answers. Management have been overseas for a while and have been back in town for only a few weeks. Samples have been sent away and awaiting results. We have aquired more tenaments in Guyana. Negotiations have been underway for OHD plant and a JV or an off take agreement partner. And of course, dealing and negotiating with a state government, who is becoming less and less popular by the month, is a challenge within its self. There is lots to add to this list but I will spare you all.

I think if you are focused on lithium and Guyana, you may deflated by the progress. If you focused on OHD, you maybe fustrated by the pace of progress. If you focused on the NT project, you will wonder where is it. If you are focused on the company as a whole, I think you will be happy at what they are doing and were they are going.

There will be something there for everyone.

xxxooo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.904K 260.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289525 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.