GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Announcements needed, page-65

1. 6,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4264
    @cfp
    Quote from your post 25975158
    "it is possible and as GSM are not ASX listed they may have already drilled and there is no requirement to release the facts to the ASX, there was a portable drilling rig being sent there a while back, maybe even completed the aerial survey as well, GLTAH"

Firstly, GPP is governed by ASX listing rules and in particular "Duty of Disclosure" and as such any work GSM may complete or undertake would need to be disclosed to the market as GPP and GSM are joint venture partners now........... and as the wet season has been extended, it wouldn't be possible to send in the drill or complete an aerial survey due to the cloud cover etc

I am also still confused why GPP rushed out to secure the services of a Lithium expert when they have had John Watts and the Geo's of GSM at there disposal all along, flavour of the month maybe.

Finally, until GPP make up their mind wether they are going to mine Lithium OR REE then it is a waiting game, as well as with what has thus far been hinted at for phase II, I don't see much drilling happening certainly not for the expected funding that the JV partners are anticipating on spending, with any results not expected until end of year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.