CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

I think the party is well and truly over. This stock has been an...

1. 983 Posts.
    I think the party is well and truly over. This stock has been an excercise in frequent and puffed up announcements, PR & board room radio. Little or nothing has come from these announcements, particularly announcements relating to Falcon Oil, Pensador 1.1B Funding, lots of insto coming on board from roadshows, etc, etc, etc.

This style of releasing puffed up announcemens can only run for so long then everyone simply stops believing.

All must now agree that good announcements no longer helps the CVI SP. This trend started with the much anticipated Caplin/PWC report which failed to ignite the SP even though it predicted 40-70c per share.

Good news and announcements are now wasted on CVI, people just do not believe it anymore. Proof of this is yesterdays announcement which on any other credible stock would have sent it north straight away instead of where it is today.

Surely CVI must also be out of capital by now for local operations? Must be time for another cap raising for local opex? That is what CVI is all about.

If it looks like a duck...............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.