KOR 14.3% 0.8¢ korab resources limited

announcements of ipo update

1. 45 Posts.
    Today's Volume has said it all, In fact a million tales.

Right's issue $1.575 milion was raised in April 2008. There is not much of that money left, and we are only in the month of August.

There is no guarantee that this IPO will go ahead as I have heard this story many times in the past 18months Even if the IPO goes ahead it is subjected to all sorts of regulatory approvals. The condition that they would be escrowed from trading for a period of approximately 3months, And that's a bit of a worry. Most people only make money on the first day of the stock trading on the ASX.

UAU securities are expected to commence trading on the ASX on the 4TH of December 2008, By then God knows what is going to happen. In China we say that tiger comming and tiger comming and again tiger comming in the end no TIGER will come.

All said and done I wish KOR all the best in the upcoming float. I only wish that this was done 18months ago them many of us would have been rich. But now the time is not the best to float anything due to all sorts of reasons and market conditions.

Once again all the best for the shareholders and the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.936M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.2K 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17827 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 47896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.