IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Hehe sircorp, that is fine you would be out since you want....

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe sircorp, that is fine you would be out since you want. However you could not under estimate the power of the cancer immune vaccine therapies.

All of us know how power for cancers to kill the people ruthlessly. All of us know what it would mean to a company if its cancer drugs could pass through the FDA Phase III trials. It is the ticket to monopoly the market for years. What would it mean to monopoly a $3billion market for years?

Market is not always wrong. $2,000 means nothing to a guy below 40 for his life. Caution is virtue but it should not mean we would be good if we let the chance pass by in our hands.

Seriously saying I am very cautious to buy shares for my daughter. I could lose my own money but I don't want to lose any cent for my daughter. She is right for the reasons why she want to put $2,000 in PRR.

No too many chances like PRR in the market. The function of the drugs works based on its phase I and phase IIa. The DNDN has shown the road map for its success of phase III trials. It just reappears from the bloods. Most of people still are scared by the terribly crying in the bloods.

She thought if she didn't bet on and knew all of these, she should buy otherwise she deserves to struggle financially in her life. At last I bought PRR for her.

No free lunch and you want more you have to pay the cost. Of course if you don't want to pay for the cost, which should be fine. Life is full of options. You could pick up any one if you like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.