GNM 0.00% 1.6¢ great northern minerals limited

This reminds me of my recent holding of DDD.... held for ages,...

1. 5,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2306
    This reminds me of my recent holding of DDD.... held for ages, no news, patient patient... then a decent volume sold off after so much time waiting on news... gave me the gitters so I sold into the .005 which is what it owed me... then .005 got dumped into big time... I felt like I made the right decision... then couple of weeks later news came out and it hit .009.... moral of the story... no one knows what the hell is going on most of the time... we try to predict the SP action and the charts... we get frustrated with time looking at screens and wondering when or even if the SP if going to head north...

The amount of times I have jumped out of a stock due to sell offs and then to see the thing jump 100-200% makes my guts churn...

Hanging on to this one just cause I think any time soon there will be another re-rating... patience is a major key here for holders... at these levels dont concern yourself tooo much in the SP action... we just need decent news and this thing will have a decent spike...

Dont do what I did with the recent DDD trading...

I think allot of emotion is hitting this stock at the moment...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.474M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 160833 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 31152 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.01am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.