GNM 0.00% 1.1¢ great northern minerals limited

I've blocked all the downrampers as i'm smart enough to know if...

1. 2,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    I've blocked all the downrampers as i'm smart enough to know if a company is talking BS. The minute i smell it then well i'll take action. I've sold at a loss and in all cases right except Bluescope which i sold months ago due to the steel prices being depressed. I was investing on their sales picking up.

Here yes, the fundementals are right. I look at what the CEO is wearing and to be honest if you judge by appearance i'd be selling. Very scruffy man. Hoping he is simply a genius and knows his stuff.

OHD
    This whole business with the pilot plant, VIC government and whether they will grant a permit to mine the brown coal is not clear at all.

The science, i'm happy with and very much ok with trials continuing as that will be a constant thing.

Not happy that the PFF isn't sorted and costing of this and if their is going to be a JV partner.

Tells me that this is going to come in one big announcement.

NT Potash

Yep, fine with this. Permits granted and so let the exploration begin.

Morassibi

Really really not clear here. Announcements on stage 1 were good and then nothing and then incomplete results. I'm assuming the wet season meant nothing to report. I would have wanted a plan as to when and where they will be drilling to further examine the rock and lithium content

REE - Fine if they are there but i didn't invest on this basis and so see this possibly a diversion from the fact that perhaps they need to understand and prove the resources on the massive site. Would have expected GSM to have this knowledge on the ground. Again, none of this seems to be clear.

I'm a PM and well i consider the whole planning, announcements, from amateurish at best. I've been told this is mining. It would seem though others hold this sentiment.

GPP the clock is ticking. Lift your game and details on planning for the remainder of the year.

BTW, website needs to be up to date and consistent with what they announce. This tells me their being tight on money. Now that i like.

Fact they have the funds to do this work, but please please give us something to make judgements on. We've got no deadlines and so no means to judge and assess progress. Funny that !!
    Last edited by timmi: 23/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2285555 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 15052 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.