GNM 4.17% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Some posters have given their opinion that targeting all funds...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Some posters have given their opinion that targeting all funds to OHD would be the smartest corporate decision GPP can do to bring a single commercial product to the market sooner, effectively gaining short term holder interest to the stock and lifting the share price.
    In my opinion this is irrelevant, I believe the OHD product will come to fruition and at a pace determined by the required external factors associated with the trials (Monash). The pilot plants/production, marketing, JV's and license negotiations are on David Trench's schedule and it is obvious that the currently active Monash trials to further increase the market for the bio-stimulants are going to assist DT execute a precise PFS/CP.
    I am eagerly awaiting Anns on the OHD progress as i expect the end PFS/CP to identify a potentially enormous industry for sales.

NT Potash - This part of GPP's endeavours has been described by some posters as being a distraction from OHD and/or not important enough for the SP. I beg to differ, IMO i have previously stated my confidence in management to bring multiple projects to production/sell off. I expect John Watts to be currently in the NT heading the start of targeted sampling for POTASH. IMO having multiple sources of income is beneficial especially when i believe management can achieve this while OHD is taking a set pace to the PFS/CP. The world is growing at 80 Million people per year and is estimated to reach 9.3 Billion by 2050.
    Currently potash demand is growing at 3%/year.
    BHP is one company that has recognised this growing demand as they expect to start POTASH production from its Canadian potash project in 2023.
    I believe this NT project fits in well with GPP's visions of providing OHD bio-stimulants to assist the world food supplies in the near future. In other words it is valuable to quantify.

Further posters have mentioned Niobium-tantalum and REE to be a distraction and a waste of money to sample for while GPP and GSM conduct phase II exploration in Guyana for Lithium.
    As you may assume by now i respectively object to those suggestions as the extra time/expenditure required during phase II Li trenching/drilling is negligible as confirmed by GK and is justifiable as the global market for these essential metals is increasing. Surface chip sampling for Niobium has put GPP in the top 4 in the world and i am very interested in further quantification of these metals along with the flagship Lithium that we are targeting.

With all the projects active with GPP there will be a large quantity of Anns to come during the 2nd half of 2017 and this generates my interest in this stock.
    I believe some holders may have moved to other stocks to chase short term/day trading results. IMO these traders saw the potential of GPP and will most likely return to prosper once we have made further head ground with upcoming announcements.

In all transparency i have personally invested into GPP as an asset with intentions of being a LT holder.
    The day traders and the SP dropping bots that we have seen of late are welcomed by myself as i topped up last week. Currently holding 3.4Million shares @ approx 1.7c.

All in my opinion. Do your own research. All opposing opinions are appreciated and viewed as constructive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.904K 260.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289525 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.