AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Largely true @WhatsUpGold I will make an observation. In one of...

1. 11,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Largely true @WhatsUpGold

I will make an observation.

In one of my companies, yes one and I don’t give a fig if you think I am big knobbing it, I am too old to care.

I have a Digital Marketing Coordinator, yeah me too The reference, if any is to the timing and frequency of announcements, should I complain to the said Coordinator as I do from time to time, I get a flurry of activity all copied to my in box. My old Dad’s mantra comes to mind to haunt me “one volunteer is worth twenty pressed men”, or in this case woman, did we not have news in a more structured way rather than a torrent, or was it pressed news.

Now just look at two days of AVB 17th Oct and 26th Oct do you see anything? It is now the 11th Nov. Sadly I may? spy a “when I get around to it, I am a bit of a gun around here, I catch up". As question marked, I don't know, but begs the question in a forum of 99% owners.

I do expect good things and this month too, I am very positive on AVB no question, I accept it is easier for me, but I am not deaf to others situation where SP is all important and does cause stress to many, a little longer yes, but that will sort itself out in time IMHO. Still I have been less than impressed with what activity has been put to the market since the last activity statement in early August.

Cheers
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.