AIM 4.44% 43.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

announcements to follow, page-3

1. 585 Posts.
    I understand that the geochemical testing is largely just soil samples which are tested for existance of base metals ... at the EGM I learned that they were still waiting for these results to be released from the lab. I actually don't think these results are likely to provide much support to the price (as opposed to the effect of actually identifying the existance of base metals through RC or diamond drilling).

Key announcements we are waiting on in the short term are (a) debt funding and (b) conversion of LOI into sales agreements. Suspect that drilling results are probably a little way off for Perkoa (still wet season in BF until early Sept which can hamper drilling) and I would be very surprised to see anything out of Zambia over the next few months ... I suspect we won't see anything on this front for a while (this is a gut feeling only ... wet season in Zambia is Dec through to Feb and this would logically make sense to be a time that they would analyse the cores obtained from drilling)

All in all ... we may very well be in for plenty of pain in the short term however I am looking at this as being potentially a time to top up. Having said that my investment horizon is fairly long so I am in no tearing hurry on this. Fact is that the company has secured quite a bit of financing and that this effectively will guarantee the life of the company over the medium term. People selling at the moment will be traders looking for re-entry at lower levels ... volumes certainly imply that none of the major players (NS, JPM and our cow herders on Jersey) are existing at the moment. Lack of buying interest is where this stock is looking shakey at the moment - however this is a problem for any number of small stocks at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $89.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.0¢ $26.11K 60.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14109 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 1086 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.