CTP 0.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

announcements, page-6

1. 5 Posts.
    Hi all, I have never posted on any of these sites, however being a minor shareholder with CTP have been reading them for over a 18 months. In the vain hope of interesting information from other professionals more experienced than I. For many months this was an interesting read. Over the past few months it seems more of a mud slinging match. This morning one poster suggested another ring CTP and ask about the 'Suprise seismic results announcement'. I sat back and thought my investment is my money and I have a vested interest in this company so I rang. To my suprise I was put through to Michael Herrington, he advised that it would be about another month until the information would be released. So we can all stop sitting here thinking - maybe tomorrow, maybe tomorrow. The time taken for the announcement will not change the results. As for the many comments on the lack of communication from the CTP Board, communication is a two way street, its an exchange of information between parties. My first call, saw me speaking to Michael, who answered my question, pretty impressive I thought. But then what would I know, Im just a housewife in Darwin. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $6.378K 131.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 239074 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 59455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.