CTP 0.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

announcements, page-7

1. 157 Posts.
    ChittyChitty, I'm sure you're up to speed with everything CTP has to offer. I've followed this company for what seems an eternity, and what I can tell you without reservation is that things end up taking a whole lot longer than what's expected by shareholders. The acreage CTP has is so damned big it's almost too big, one doesn't know where to start, and that's been an issue. The market has never "paid" on potential, even though you'll read on here that it's a tough market right now for junior explorers, inferring that the market has paid a premium for junior explorers sometime in the past, well it never has. No matter what statements you read on here about how massive the potential is for CTP, they need cash to develop it, always remember that, and if the market turns down, cash will dry up. There's plenty of reasons why CTP won't achieve their timetables, all legitimate and management are not always able to foresee these, so you have to cut any junior explorer plenty of slack. This is a market we're in and no matter who the company is, bored punters are selling punters, so no news is no good for any junior explorer. If you're in for the long term then you need a lot of patience, or you could always trade them, sell on the good news and wait for them to dribble down, but you run the risk of missing a true run or re-rating, and you'll not want to pay a premium will you? We've now seen the first post with potential several billions of dollars of cash flow, no mention of the cost of CAPEX, other expenses, the price of oil at the time CTP is receiving these several billions of dollars of cash flow, funding, nope just dangled a massive figure out there. These people are trying to get some into the stock short term I'm sure. DYOR as you have obviously done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $6.378K 131.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 239074 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 59455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.