MIX 0.00% 21.7¢ mirvac industrial trust

announcements, page-16

1. 1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Yes dudes nice to hear from you again conducting a nice educated discussion. I am still here, and the friendly potato people (equally delighted) are sending their regards too.

The scenarios are looking exactly as we discussed a year or so ago with some adjustments.

My guess is they will divest the 5 non-core assets in the second half of 2013 (as they expect to appoint marketeers in second quarter) and the rest will be flogged not so long after.

I expect 0.5c divvy, plus 1c-1.5c divvy when non-core 5 properties are sold, and in early 2014 asset realization at 22-25 US cents.

Aus dollar tanking by 2014 will be nice (and is very likely IMO)

Any serious uptick in RE prices will be a bonus. As far as I am concerned, there is no rush to sell as valuations should be on the way up as well as inflation.

My old question regarding ING's loan discharge was answered in the report - a buyer can take over the loans, otherwise it will be expensive for MIX.

Another observations - non-core assets are those that are 70y old or older. They are keeping the newer ones, which makes sense when you are flogging the whole portfolio.

Very happy with the results

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.