MIX 0.00% 21.7¢ mirvac industrial trust

announcements, page-26

1. 2,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Banoos... I reckon we will know the price as of August 2013.

I know MIX are saying returns will also come from extra sales... but they should also get on and give a bit of the operating profits back too.

Likely we will see it paid in stages over the first year, with MIX returning back to regular yield returns.. as MIX seem very cautious.... which is good.

MIX are like clockwork with announcements... so 25th or so we should see news on first sale process (3145 Central).

Special dividend will paid after end of June.... if 3145 Central sale goes through... which is highly likely.

It's outlined in last report.... quote below.

---------------------------------

>
    Subject to the settlement of 3145 Central Avenue, Waukegan1, and no unforseen events through the remainder of the current financial year, MFML intends to declare a distribution for the year ending 30 June 2013 of 0.5 cents per unit

Following the future sale of any non-core assets, MFML will review opportunities for further distributions on a case by case basis
    -
    The proposed non-core asset sales, due to their high yielding nature, will reduce operating earnings from the Trust once divested
    >
    Notwithstanding the above, MFML intends to reinstate income distributions in FY14, on a gradual basis, subject to:
    -
    The preparation of the Trust’s FY14 budgets; and
    -
    A review of prevailing market conditions in the Chicago industrial market
    >
    FY14 guidance will be provided as part of the FY13 results in August 2013

-----------------------------

Not a DT by any means! This will take a little time... but yields are tidy

I had a list of nice yield companies from ASX 200 and MIX is out in front

As of todays Share Prices...

ABC 4.81%
    AIO 1.35%
    ALZ 6.12%
    ARI 9.72% (has a lot of debt)
    IPL 3.56%
    PBG 5.92%
    TOL 4.44%

MIX 10.345 (if 1.5 cents yield and 14.5 SP)

All the ASX 200 ones above have run hard off 52 week lows... check the charts.

MIX with real nta discount and near term returns.

bsh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.