NXS 0.00% 24.0¢ next science limited

Hi Sludge, I spoke with one of the Barristers at the recent...

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Sludge,

I spoke with one of the Barristers at the recent ICAC, when Tinkler was on the stand, and asked the question why an ICAC does not exist at a Federal level (FYI, ICAC is NSW only and each State has its own). All sides of politics have resisted to have one put in place since the dawn of time. That's why The Australian Govt is being taken to The Hague by a private lawyer and the East Timorese Govt. To think DV was at Woodside when all that spying took place, and ultimately Woodside was the beneficiary. Would love to see the phone records between Downer and DV.

That's why Snowden is bringing it to our attention, in such a way to show it's not really about terrorism, it's about industrial espionage. Why is Downer in the UK now? I would love to see DV get called up on the stand about Timor Gap leases.

You may also be interested to know the Publics last avenue for justice is having it's funding cut. Don't expect FOI to be very helpful in the future. So when Ferguson signed a retention lease in favour of Shell over NXS shareholders, you will never get to see the truth.

At this level, MF, KS & DV answer to no one except private litigation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 24.0¢ $12.43K 51.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12073 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 23183 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.