GNM 4.17% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Corporate update 24th May 2017 May 2017 Overview OHD...

1. 8,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    Corporate update 24th May 2017
    May 2017 Overview
    OHD Bio-stimulant Fertiliser Project:
     Further plant trials currently being conducted by Monash University are progressing and an update to be provided to the market in the coming weeks.
     Discussions with the preferred infrastructure provider in the Latrobe Valley regarding the supply of coal, electricity and water at one site in Victoria where the OHD plant is proposed to be constructed are progressing well with a final decision to be made shortly.
     The PFS for the OHD project is nearing completion and is expected to be released to the market this quarter. Note: this (June) quarter has passed.
    Morabisi Project:
     Final assay results from the 20km Ridge, Robello & Rumong-Rumong expected
    imminently.
     A market update will follow shortly on project next steps regarding Phase II of the project.
    NT Brine & Potash Project:
    Internal review of soil samples underway to understand agricultural suitability as a top-dress fertiliser.
     Plant trails to be conducted in the second half of 2017.

I've
    stated lm interested in the SoP. Aquisition date Dec 2016. Field samples remain unreleased yet they will undertake trials in second half 2017. Either the constituency of the brine is good or not. Tell us.  Plan to trial must be subject to known analysis (Assumption) by now to state this of upcoming trials: when? What on?
    It's now mid July with nothing but a mention of being saltier? I've been patient but a simple chemistry analysis doesn't take this long....a blood test can be done in hours. OK I want to know, don't you?

I've highlighted the ambiguous elements (my interpretation) in this update (above) which 7 weeks later we still wait while the sp slides. Although l dont give a rats about the lithium,  its driving my reason to consider exiting (at a loss ) because no data on progress apart from unconfirmed news articles;
    The silence (on all options) depletes my investment while I wait for SoP news, my concern is just not time, but clarity.

The OHD process is very intetesting -seems to have potential with excellent trial results but unfortunately  no progress in real terms. When? Oh Shortly,  but last quarter was aaid to be this quarter? See above.

And

The data of OHD trials tests been keenly debated in this forum -OHD thread, and frankly I have no idea of which is correct. Seems clear details is whats required so............. l strongly suggest an  interview with both control and test subjects at the table.

I hear you say, plants can't talk.......funny that!!!

All IMO and happy to be proven wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.904K 260.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289525 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.