NRZ 0.00% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

Announcements

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi everyone,

Just as a heads up, I sent an email to Tony Lawry on Tuesday 24 Oct 17 who is from Corporate and Investor Relations in Leigh Creek Energy with the following message:

Hi Tony,
    Just a quick question (not sure whether you are allowed to answer or can...however you can let me know either way).
    Given that the results of the last meeting voted in favour of giving CNE to increase relevant interest in LCK shares (which is awesome)....does this mean that we might still be on track for having the PCD commence before the end of the year? (i.e noting that we are still waiting for more info on Plant Fabrication, Belowground Plant Design, Stakeholder engagement, EIR and SEO preparation, Regulatory approvals and then PCD initiation, installation and operation)...that was alot to churn through LOLOL...
    I just want to see kind of what timeframe so that I can curb my excited until the real action happens!!
    Many thanks for your great work to date (and the rest of the team)

Tony's response to this yesterday was:

Announcements pending on these issues, so let’s chat after they are out into the market.

So...as you can see...announcements, fingers crossed...should be right around the corner I suspect.

I have also spoken to Tony before who is really good to talk to...he has also highly encouraged for investors to contact him anytime...

I'm looking forward to seeing how LCK has progressed so far and whether the demonstration will still commence before the end of the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.