OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Announcements

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Friends,

You should be careful with this sort of announcement, what I see here very often on the posts is that people are not considering the mining dilution of the deposit, the in situ grade or the gold vein grade goes from 30 g/t to 140 g/t, but you cannot mine just the vein itself, you need access to it, so this is when dilution happens either on the drives giving access to the ore but also on the stopes mined, depending on the mining method used, I am more than happy to explain further if you require. I can guarantee you that the smalest opening in this case, taking the best grade scenario will bring the grades to less than 6 g/t after dilution. What I am trying to say is that there is no miracles in mining guys and also is a litle bit dubious to announce that they will be processing ore with the above grades without mentioning dilution. The hammer mill will do just the comminution or breaking the material to the gold liberation size, this process seems to be random but believe me there is a lot of science to detemine the right size to break the ore for its full liberation, the recovery of the gold itself still need to be done by the gravitational circuit i.e JIG, spinners, Knelson, etc....or other means by running the flow through carpets to hold the bulk/coarse gold, the fine particles definetelly requires gravitational circuit or the "dodge way" using mercury.

Have a good Xmas, and be carefull investing your hard earned money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.