OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Announcements, page-11

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Hi Alemond,

The more I read your posts the less I understand... ' I believe that the grades announced are in situ grades and not the proper mined grades' ...? WTF? Are you serious? What do you base this ridiculous claim on?

As a ' mining professional' do you really think that you can just guess what the dilution could be and make up a grade?... Is this how you have been running your mine?

Pay for 'more exploration'... really?... how is this going to generate cash?

Stick to the plan guys - pump the high grade ore through and sack all the 'mining professionals' that we have sitting around to cut costs. The gravy train is over.

Alemond, your accent also reminds me of some South American friends that I have - are you perhaps from Brazil?

I bet if you give me three questions I could figure out which former/current employee you are...Do you want to play?

Do not fall for this down ramping rubbish. Someone is just spreading confusion and dissent.

The monthly gold production figures in January will be all that matters and I will put my trust in Smokin Joe and new team rather than an 'mining industry professional' who looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.