OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

From the RSS Presentation 4/12/17 " • New “drive and slash”...

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    From the RSS Presentation 4/12/17
    " • New “drive and slash” mining method planned to reduce dilution and improve production rates "

On page 18 there is a photo, but I can't copy it... and from the update 18/12/17 .

" Operational update Encouraging results have been returned from milling of eleven one tonne samples recovered through low dilution mining of the reef with grades of between 30 to 149 g/t processed using a pilot hammer mill. A larger 25-30 tonne per hour hammer mill is expected to be commissioned before the end of this year to process the high-grade ore generated from low dilution mining of the Cascavel orebody. "

If I am reading this correctly, the mining method they used to collect the 11 samples is the same method they will be using to extract the high grade ore to feed the hammer mill. Of course there will also be a large amount of development material mined along with the high grade, I hope they can keep to 50/50... They could be playing with words to try and trick us, but after the monumental coc# up last time around, I would think they are being very careful in what is reported.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.