OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Announcements, page-32

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Thanks Alemond,

Now unless you are an OGX geologist working in Brazil at Cascavel then may I suggest that your posts are just as much guesswork as anyone else on this forum however you have chosen to label yourself as "a mining industry professional with the bulk of my career in operation and planning" this makes shareholders think that you have some expertise in the matter.

Let us take a look at some of your assertions:

"people are not considering the mining dilution of the deposit, the in situ grade or the gold vein grade goes from 30 g/t to 140 g/t" - this is false the figures quoted by the company were not in situ as you claimed but mined ore that was processed.

"I can guarantee you that the smallest opening in this case, taking the best grade scenario will bring the grades to less than 6 g/t after dilution." - this is not true. This is not what the company announcement said. You cannot apply your own dilution to mined ore because you do not like the amount quoted by the company.

"The gold in the Orinoco's project is free gold, not associated with any kind of sulphides or either polimetalics that's the reason they do no require cyanide". - this is also not correct. Our geologists have told us that a small amount will need to be recovered with cyanide.

" 1.59 g/t recovered per each tonne of material processed by the plant, thats the reason why I believe that the grades announced are in situ grades and not the proper mined grades. Lets put this way, IN SITU GRADES = the ore grade of the orebody before the extraction/dilution, MINED" - wrong again. The figures given are for MINED ORE...your 'reverse calculation' (when you were caught out) to get to an 'estimate' of 30 grams undiluted original gold vein is amateurish at best and not based on any facts.

"their exploration team is really good, probably one of the best in South America" who is part of this OGX exploration team and what have they discovered in the last 12 months? I can't find anything on the internet.

"I am not making any claims that what I wrote on the previous post is the truth,"... really?

"Ignorance can come in three different types: factual ignorance, objectual ignorance, and technical ignorance" - it certainly can.

All I am saying is that your passive aggressive posts on this Forum and flawed assumptions should be taken with a grain of salt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.