OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Announcements, page-8

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi Markeddo,

I have a very small quantity and also bought at cheap price, so to sell it right now would not make any difference. When I bought the shares I was researching the company and it was almost like a Cassino bet, but my eyes were not set on the mine site itself, but manily on their exploration assets and also the exploration team. Their assets have a huge potential for exploration, but I believe that requires more funding, also their exploration team is really good, probably one of the best in South America, if you do a short research on the internet you will get to the same conclusion. So the potential that I see is on exploration, and thats the main reason why Anglo got their hands on that side of the pie and have so far no interest in the mine.
    If I was the Chairman myself or either the CEO I would stop the mine and focus solely on exploration to save money, also I would go after a partnership to fund the pit extension of the pre-existing Sertao mine site, previously owned by Troy resources and with a proven production record and on my opnion this is the real deal, as the soaring gold prices it would be easy to further extend the open pit right now and use its money for funding the underground work and reserves expansion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.