CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Don’t forget also 3 months since harvest and still no update....

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    Don’t forget also 3 months since harvest and still no update. I’ve asked Neil and the company directly many reasonable questions, about whether now the the HHC upgrade is finished are we receiving profit from Thompson’s and other HHC customers as to my knowledge the deal was we weren’t receiving a share of the profit from them until the upgrade was finished? I could be wrong but I remember this was said months ago and I’ve clued them about it recently with no real response. They’ve given multiple responses about QBL being shorted and truthfully I couldn’t give a hoot about that, shorting is a part of the market and not something to focus on for a declining sp. they’ve responded about the Volcan loan, which I came to terms with quite a while ago as a holder, and now I want answers to the real questions. What were the harvest figures? Are we receiving profit from Thompson’s, and are we supplying Thompson’s with our aus grown hemp seed? Are we supplying them exclusively? Why do red tractor seeds say imported, are we actually supplying them with any hemp seeds? What are some revenue projections from the deals we saposablly have, how many hectares do we have currently growing in the winter crops, what are the expected yields from this crop? All these questions are reasonable and if the answers are positive which you would like to think they would be, then they would make a great price sensitive announcement that would kick QBL right back into gear and instill a lot of confidence.
    The question I’ve been asking myself which I believe all holders should be at this point, if the harvest was as successful as it was hyped up to be, 300 hectares “Australia’s largest hemp seed crop”, then harvest figures would of made a huge price sensitive Ann. A big Ann like that could of got this out of the rut it’s in right now, or even when it dropped back to .03 a while ago. If the harvest went as planned and all is well, why have we been left in the dark for months? Where’s the update? Anyone who wishes to label me a downramper is kidding themselves, I’m a realist who is asking genuine questions, and although I would love to re invest and ride the QBL train for a couple years to come, there’s way too much uncertainties being left unanswered right now for me to risk my hard earned. Every day that goes by without a real announcement is more and more frustrating. Give us something worthwhile to make the MCL deal look like a reasonable one and me, I’m sure along with many others will invest/reinvest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.