FGR 1.89% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

"Shockingly" is an interesting term. From the March 23 low of 6c...

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171

"Shockingly" is an interesting term. From the March 23 low of 6c we reached a high of 15.5c (approx 150% increase) and even at the post cap raise we are sitting at a 100% increase from the Covid lows. This is broadly in line with average movement on the ASX over the same period.

You might be looking at the APTs etc of the ASX world when comparing FGRs movement. The current phenomena I believe we are seeing isa lot of retail money flowing in to "known" large caps, rather than down at this end of town. Combine this with an unexpected cap raise (compounded by some large money wanting out over the last couple of days) and you have as good an explanation as I think is possible to explain the price movements since we printed our lockdown high.

Management here are far from perfect, but if you look at the deals signed and progress made in the last 12-18 months since the infamous "breakeven by year's end" quote they have actually performed at an acceptable level. We're selling quantities of significance, with plenty of scope to increase in every direction.

But, until we have consistent quarter on quarter NPAT growth, we will remain in spec land. Consistent revenue increases through further sales contracts is what the really big money is looking for. Then and only then will we see sustained increases in the share price of many bhags.

So your choices are to either ride the ups and downs because you believe the company will be able to achieve NPAT, or get out and move your money in to a toll road operator or something........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $13.36K 259.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 179901 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 188228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ 384091
Last updated 14.36pm 14/06/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.