WEC 0.00% 4.3¢ white energy company limited

Seeming,,, is not necessarily believing.Some points spun here...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Seeming,,, is not necessarily believing.

Some points spun here worthy of more than cursory glances and presumptuous conclusion calling imho..

VHS and Beta are both industry dinosaurs of course.

They have both been relegated as museum grade technology, as has for many applications, briquette technology

A far more relevant comparative example under the about to be ASX announced circumstances could indeed be :

''CD's were at their peak when mp3's appeared.''

Considering the yet to be tapped low rank coal dewatering/energy enhancing market includes thousands of brown coal fired power stations and thousands of low ranking coal mines of varying sizes and their inexorable middle men, hollow men, and associated pollies, looking at dozens of techno-logical choices,,, the beta vhs analogy is akin to stating as a low rank coal tech comparison,,,

''1 swallow maketh a summer'',,,, me thinks.

Considering binderless briquette technology and nqr dewatering technology (of dubious IP security ) when compared to normal briquette technology is more akin to comparing Edison wax cylinders to 78 rpm Gramophone technology, when compared to a number of extant alternatives, proven or otherwise,,,and then, appreciating just how many dollars have been poured into this model for the current risk / reward perceptions, one really has to ask;

How long will the current backers, 100% back it, in light of the fact that potential markets are not falling head over heals to line up here ?

Another Boodarie or Murrin Murrin should never be completely discounted ANYWHERE, in the light of ACTUAL commercial proof of viability.

Wax cylinders, gramophone records, cd's,,,,all spin too,,,,for a certain amount of energy in...

What about mp3's ???

Looking fwd, will the real comparative statements when we look back ten yrs from now be more like;

''Oh well,,, as long as Coles and Safeway exist,,,, there will always be an NQR''.... who can really say for sure atm ?......lets see what the anns exposes....

Yes I hear what you are saying........

I recall Sir Humphrey's words...''Minister,,,, 'Cynic' is a term used by idealists to explain realists''

That too can be enterpereted both ways.

Cheers fellow clean(er) coal believers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WEC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.556M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35748 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 136665 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WEC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.