FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

Announcment brewing.., page-18

1. 13,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4586
    Unfortunately all the expertise in the world doesn't mean diddly squat untill you put a drill into it,
    FAR obtained the leases, identified large structures on 3D which you need in deep water offshore, then convinced one very large player and a smaller one to do most of the initial dirty work for them but untill the drill hit oil in FAN they had know way of knowing if there was an active hydrocarbon system or water, the Jubilee field would have increased the chances in FAN, the same with SNE in proving the oil had migrated but we rolled the dice and got lucky twice, very lucky, our other atempt with Kora was a duster.

The same again with Kenya, they do know there is a hydrocarbon system further south but it still requires a wildcat well to prove if exists further north. It's one thing to find oil offshore but it's another
    to be big enough to be commercial or close to other finds that could be linked up. I believe the discovery well further south wasn't big enough on it's own but proved up a working system.

FAR seem to have a great team but I'm sure COP which is the largest independant E&P oil company on the planet didn't get there without a great team either and the same would apply to CNE. I'm sure our relations with Senegal and our large data base in Africa will be very usefull.

If COP like what the see in Kenya I'm sure they would be interested but not because of FAR but because we have the leases.

I must add here that I would like to see them retain the onshore part of the lease in Kenya as it's free carried for on well with no cap, I believe it's looking more for gas.

Cheers Whisky
    Last edited by Whisky49: 20/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $43.20K 86.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21776 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 94070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.