MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

announcment delayed again!, page-17

1. 424 Posts.
    KK
    To clarify current and past Director's direct and indirect interest based on published Appendix 3Y's and 3Z's:

Allan Edgar
    750,000 unlisted incentive options

He also bought 1,000,000 FPO's in excess of $1.00 each during his tenure of office. He had a lending arrangement with Opes Prime and lost the lot. I would have thought his original holding showed a firm commitment to MAE.

Greg Harvey
    603,000 FPO's

Richard Carter

Where's your proof that the directors who left had NONE?

Karel Louman
    333,000 FPO's

Peter Collery
    I know he bought them recently at avg 5.78c but why bother throwing approx $14.5k away if MAE is dead? If anyone is going to know of it's future potential - he's one of those.

There are many listed companies with directors who have no monetary interest at all. At least these guys did. They've also forfeited a lot in options as well.

I also would like to know why:

MAE was able to place 40 million shares at 7c each to sophisticated and institutional investors as recently as February. Surely these investors aren't part of a benevolent society?

Maybe you're right - "I just think this business should be closed down asap to stop any more money been lost by anyone. They should have done this a long time ago at least Sh would have got more return on their capital".

What do these recent investors know that you and I don't? I can only speculate that they know a lot more than you and I and I sincerely hope for everyone's sake that our investment will pay dividends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.