MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

KKTo clarify current and past Director's direct and indirect...

1. 424 Posts.
    KK
    To clarify current and past Director's direct and indirect interest based on published Appendix 3Y's and 3Z's:

Allan Edgar
    750,000 unlisted incentive options

He also bought 1,000,000 FPO's in excess of $1.00 each during his tenure of office. He had a lending arrangement with Opes Prime and lost the lot. I would have thought his original holding showed a firm commitment to MAE.

Greg Harvey
    603,000 FPO's

Richard Carter

Where's your proof that the directors who left had NONE?

Karel Louman
    333,000 FPO's

Peter Collery
    I know he bought them recently at avg 5.78c but why bother throwing approx $14.5k away if MAE is dead? If anyone is going to know of it's future potential - he's one of those.

There are many listed companies with directors who have no monetary interest at all. At least these guys did. They've also forfeited a lot in options as well.

I also would like to know why:

MAE was able to place 40 million shares at 7c each to sophisticated and institutional investors as recently as February. Surely these investors aren't part of a benevolent society?

Maybe you're right - "I just think this business should be closed down asap to stop any more money been lost by anyone. They should have done this a long time ago at least Sh would have got more return on their capital".

What do these recent investors know that you and I don't? I can only speculate that they know a lot more than you and I and I sincerely hope for everyone's sake that our investment will pay dividends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.