AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Hi L3xm4rk,apologies, i re-read the ANN and you are right. I...

1. 91 Posts.
    Hi L3xm4rk,

apologies, i re-read the ANN and you are right. I originally read it as Cygnet getting an additional 2 shares for every MNMO they exercise - which is clearly wrong.

I still believe Cygnet argued for these terms as the volume in MNM won't allow them to see any profit in the short term, without an ANN.

IMO - everything is pointing to an ANN soon that will provide a good SH boost. Why do I think this ? For two main reasons...

1) Cygnet want profit. Like any of these places, they really dont care if they do it at the expense of SH'ers, but they DEFINITELY wont sell below their strike price. So, Cygnet would only have agreed to this deal if they believe they can offload 18m shares at above 2.8c. Only an ANN and increased volume and value will make it happen at current levels. Even if they were to try and cash in 1m now, it couldn't be at profit !
    If you want to be real bullish, the taking also of 5m oppies as opposed to more heads leads me to think Cygnet reckon the SP will be 4.5c+ in the next 3-6 months (just IMO).

2) The amount of cash raised is just not enough to get by 6 months. Its a short term amount, which leads me to believe IK will have a deal done soon which will mean any future funds raised will be at higher levels than now.

Sentiment gone to strong buy (for now). :)

Cheers,

BTF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.